Please do not register here. Visit clanscc.net for our main webpage. This site is no longer in use.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please do not register here. Visit clanscc.net for our main webpage. This site is no longer in use.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This site is shutting down effective immediately. It will no longer be updated. Please visit clanscc.net for our main clan website.

+7
SCC-oto
SCC-Toss
SCC-Invalid
SCC-Complexity
Loophole
SCC-Bean
SCC-Caliban
11 posters

So it appears

Salv
    Salv

So it appears - Page 3 Empty Re: So it appears

Post by Salv Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm

I'd list off the stuff I'd done, but I don't want to make your head spin.
    SCC-Caliban
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

Post by SCC-Caliban Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm

haha ok

i lost 2-1 to toss yesterday, hows that for head spinning
    Salv
    Salv

Post by Salv Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Yaq already gave me battle reports on ventrilo about those games, way ahead of you.
    SCC-Caliban
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

Post by SCC-Caliban Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Salv wrote:Yaq already gave me battle reports on ventrilo about those games, way ahead of you.

ok so I expect that theres a tl.net thread on it already?
    Salv
    Salv

Post by Salv Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

He is gunna' battle report your games with him and my PvT loss to you; all in one thread
    SCC-Toss
    SCC-Toss

Post by SCC-Toss Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Known, you know I disagree with you on this.

Caliban has done more for this clan then I've ever had. Sure, I come on east here and their and play with members and play ICCup on my SCC-Toss name and whatnot but I am so lazy when it comes to recruiting members and anything. Caliban helped me alot with the WGTCL in getting players to come and other stuff.

I'm not sure if you remember but their was times where Caliban didn't have a computer/internet or was busy visiting his gf Melly and has school/work and just wasn't able to come on SC a lot. Now, I guess his work or school is cut down so hes able to come on SC now. I can understand that he didn't have time to do things outside of his bot and playing SC.

I don't consider this clan dead. I don't understand your definition of a dead team? You do know that some people like to just be in a team and have a clan tag with other people. Sure we don't really have tournaments unless me and Cali organize one or something and we don't play a lot of CW's. I guess me and Cali can work on that if everything works out but this clan has so many active members who wear SCC- tag and game on ICCup and East like

SCC-oTo (as much as I don't like him he is active)
    SCC-Bud
    SCC-Bean
    Me
    SCC-Known
    Cali
    SCC-Just
    SCC-Abood

etc etc

I could go on and on. This is a team. I believe you don't grasp the concept. Sure, we are not as competitive as other teams. I guess its cause some people are lazy (like me) and we just love pushing on all the responsibility on Cali and blaming all the Clan's problems on him and Duke. Don't you remember that Cali used to take initiative and set up the system for who plays in WGT-CL with the Team A/Team B thing and he even set up a inner-clan ranking system for his bot.

A clan is dead when no one logs online East/ICCup or like 1-2 people only log on cause that it the 'name' they use on East but they don't consider the point. We are not dead now. We just aren't. A clan doesn't have to have an amazing forum/tournaments and clan wars to be a team. You should understand that. Me and you are in swbk which is just a group a friends that do stuff together and post on a site. I almost consider that a clan and we just play together (like SCC members do) and have a tournament maybe once every 6-8 months and the site is barely updated (i.e main page). I don't see why you are complaining. Heck, you don't even consider yourself a part of SCC. Sure, I'm in sMi on USWest/ICCup but still as long as I'm not banned from this clan, then I'll be posting here and showing up on East once and a while.

That's the thing I despise. You think SCC dead and don't really give a shit about it yet you come here to rag on Cali and his leadership abilities. Sure Caliban is not an amazing leader but its not like he hasn't done anything in the last 2-3 years. He has done a lot that you fail to see and fail to acknowledge.

I really just don't see the benefit of your post. As I said above, a clan is what the people in it want it to be. Some clans plays cws and others don't. We can work on that. As for me <3 Caliban as someone who did do something while others did nothing and said 'F***' it, if SCC dies I don't care while he actually tried to prevent it from happening.
    Edit/Delete Message
    SCC-Toss
    SCC-Toss

Post by SCC-Toss Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Caliban does recruit people. I fail to see how you've missed that. For a long time (since Deng went afk again) it was Caliban and Invalid recruiting iirc.

Maybe if we work as a Team we can get everything done instead of shouldering the burden on Caliban who works and goes to school and on the weekend has a life with his girl-friend...
    SCC-Micronesia
    SCC-Micronesia

Post by SCC-Micronesia Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Salv you are brusque to a fault.
    Salv
    Salv

Post by Salv Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:00 pm

SCC-Micronesia wrote:Salv you are brusque to a fault.
    Someone has to be.
    SCC-Micronesia
    SCC-Micronesia

Post by SCC-Micronesia Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Salv wrote:
    Someone has to be.
    I disagree. You can make the tough points while putting things delicately and get equal (or better) results.
    SCC-Caliban
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

Post by SCC-Caliban Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 am

SCC-Micronesia wrote:
    Salv wrote:
    Someone has to be.
    I disagree. You can make the tough points while putting things delicately and get equal (or better) results.

Salv is an amazing people person. I'm sure he has like 3 friends. Counting Toss and Suppy.
    SCC-Toss
    SCC-Toss

Post by SCC-Toss Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 am

OMG THIS SITE IS GOING TO BE SHUT DOWN !!!
    Salv
    Salv

Post by Salv Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

SCC-Micronesia wrote:
    Salv wrote:
    Someone has to be.

Perhaps, perhaps not. It's subjective really.

SCC-Caliban wrote:Salv is an amazing people person. I'm sure he has like 3 friends. Counting Toss and Suppy.

Who is the third?
    SCC-Toss
    SCC-Toss

Post by SCC-Toss Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Caliban?
    SCC-Caliban
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

Post by SCC-Caliban Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:02 pm

No, oto.