Please do not register here. Visit clanscc.net for our main webpage. This site is no longer in use.
This site is shutting down effective immediately. It will no longer be updated. Please visit clanscc.net for our main clan website.

    So it appears

    Share
    avatar
    SCC-Bean

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-02-24

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Bean on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:44 am

    Well so much for SCC. Now what?
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Toss on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 am

    We form a new clan called IloveBisu so Bean you must change your name to IloveBisu-Bean
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 am

    SCC-Micronesia wrote:
    The reason why I care is I've wanted to avoid a separation of the SCC framework and the major participants. Most of the motivations behind what's happened the past couple of days have been pretty dumb and unnecessary.

    I believe it's a bit too late to reconcile with SCC-Duke after whats transpired on the other forums. Even if it weren't too late, the simple fact that Duke banned me is ridiculous. I imagine the same events would happen if you or Deng were banned.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 am

    You may as well change the forum name. There is no point remaking another team, SCC was dead long before this. This forum should just be where people talk about random things like it's always been on the other forum.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am

    baby steps


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    SCC-Bean

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-02-24

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Bean on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:46 am

    There's a dozen or so skilled+active players here. We never did any clan stuff (clan wars, tourneys, etc) because of lousy leadership. Caliban if you plan on starting a team and are willing to take up the responsibilities of a team leader (aka coach) then I'll be happy to be a part of your team. If not, well I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.







    ps- IHateBisu

    SCC-gs

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-24

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-gs on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm

    Right now Op IRC on iccup is where I, and a bunch of other people hang out.......

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

    SCC-Bean wrote:There's a dozen or so skilled+active players here. We never did any clan stuff (clan wars, tourneys, etc) because of lousy leadership. Caliban if you plan on starting a team and are willing to take up the responsibilities of a team leader (aka coach) then I'll be happy to be a part of your team. If not, well I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.







    ps- IHateBisu

    We never did clan wars really because caliban was leader of iccup team I told him several times to sign us up for iccup CL, but he never did.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:
    SCC-Bean wrote:There's a dozen or so skilled+active players here. We never did any clan stuff (clan wars, tourneys, etc) because of lousy leadership. Caliban if you plan on starting a team and are willing to take up the responsibilities of a team leader (aka coach) then I'll be happy to be a part of your team. If not, well I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.







    ps- IHateBisu

    We never did clan wars really because caliban was leader of iccup team I told him several times to sign us up for iccup CL, but he never did.

    We never had the lineup to compete in the ICCUP clan league. When signups were occuring , during November, the only active members were Deng and myself. You would only come online occasionally to show everyone how much of an idiot you are.

    Is ICCUP the only way that we can have clan wars? Hell the only good CW weve had in the past year and half was the spur of the moment one I setup against dL.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    SCC-Micronesia

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-02-25

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Micronesia on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

    While I was sitting in traffic I got the idea for the people who leave scc (which sounds like almost everyone at this point since I haven't been able to intervene; still trying) to form a group that ultimately becomes an sc2 clan. Unlike a couple of sc2 startups I've already heard about, this group would have broodwar as a common activity in the meantime.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

    SCC-Micronesia wrote:While I was sitting in traffic I got the idea for the people who leave scc (which sounds like almost everyone at this point since I haven't been able to intervene; still trying) to form a group that ultimately becomes an sc2 clan. Unlike a couple of sc2 startups I've already heard about, this group would have broodwar as a common activity in the meantime.
    this is also what i had in mind


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Toss on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 am

    I just say we stay SCC except that Duke and Oto have nothing to do with it. All the members who play SC know how stupid they are being and we already have this site and iccup team.

    BTW CW @ April 11th !!!!

    SCC-Duke

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-03-01

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Duke on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:48 am

    I apologize for what I did the other day. I know that I took it a bit too far. I just wanted to show that I am here and I do exist. I acknowledge that Caliban is a great leader, but I think the problem here was lack of communication on both sides of the party. I really did not mean for this to happen. I hope you guys understand, that I'm always here and will be here and in SCC. Caliban I would like to talk to you later if your on.
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Toss on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:26 am

    I guess everything is in the hands of Caliban...

    So tell us how things go between you and Duke Smile
    avatar
    Loophole

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Loophole on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:43 pm

    SCC-Caliban wrote:

    We never had the lineup to compete in the ICCUP clan league. When signups were occuring , during November, the only active members were Deng and myself. You would only come online occasionally to show everyone how much of an idiot you are.


    LOL

    Honestly, this was not a lack of communication on both sides, this was a lack of activity by Duke, having no idea what is going on, freaking out that his clan was slipping out of his control, and pretty much power raging.

    If you guys work it out, cool, but if not I'd definitely be down with starting fresh after the wildfire.
    avatar
    SCC-Micronesia

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-02-25

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Micronesia on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

    Loophole wrote:
    SCC-Caliban wrote:

    We never had the lineup to compete in the ICCUP clan league. When signups were occuring , during November, the only active members were Deng and myself. You would only come online occasionally to show everyone how much of an idiot you are.

    Honestly, this was not a lack of communication on both sides,
    For the most part I agree with the rest of your post (that I excluded from the quote) but it definitely was a lack of communication. I read all of Caliban's posts and I listened to Duke's side of the story in private and most of this would have been avoided if communication had gone differently.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 pm

    Isn't it ironic to have drama about a dead clan, dying? We haven't CW'd or done anything memorable in a long ass time, why all the drama? This site was a step in the right direction, but it was only done because the other site was acting up. While Duke has been extremely inactive and doesn't do anything anymore that I can see, this clan doesn't do anything either, so it's not really fair to say, "Duke isn't online anymore, that's why this happened!"

    What needs to happen is a competent person needs to step up and do something to generate some interest. CW's, CL's, active news posts, recruiting, shit like that. No offense, but Caliban is way too lazy for any of that, so this clan will stay this way.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm

    Salv wrote:Isn't it ironic to have drama about a dead clan, dying? We haven't CW'd or done anything memorable in a long ass time, why all the drama? This site was a step in the right direction, but it was only done because the other site was acting up. While Duke has been extremely inactive and doesn't do anything anymore that I can see, this clan doesn't do anything either, so it's not really fair to say, "Duke isn't online anymore, that's why this happened!"

    What needs to happen is a competent person needs to step up and do something to generate some interest. CW's, CL's, active news posts, recruiting, shit like that. No offense, but Caliban is way too lazy for any of that, so this clan will stay this way.

    It's quite taxing on a person to who works as much as I do while going to school to do these sorts of things. Perhaps a competent person such as yourself with no job and no history of ever organizing much of anything for the clan can step up.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm

    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    Salv wrote:Isn't it ironic to have drama about a dead clan, dying? We haven't CW'd or done anything memorable in a long ass time, why all the drama? This site was a step in the right direction, but it was only done because the other site was acting up. While Duke has been extremely inactive and doesn't do anything anymore that I can see, this clan doesn't do anything either, so it's not really fair to say, "Duke isn't online anymore, that's why this happened!"

    What needs to happen is a competent person needs to step up and do something to generate some interest. CW's, CL's, active news posts, recruiting, shit like that. No offense, but Caliban is way too lazy for any of that, so this clan will stay this way.

    It's quite taxing on a person to who works as much as I do while going to school to do these sorts of things. Perhaps a competent person such as yourself with no job and no history of ever organizing much of anything for the clan can step up.

    As far as no history organizing for this clan, you're right. I've organized and done more the SC community then you probably ever will, but you're ignorant to all that, so I won't hold it against you.

    As far as leading this clan, I absolutely would, but I don't care a whole lot about this team. I've treated this clan like it is, just a forum to hang out and post, not as an actual team.

    I wasn't trying to say I could do a better job then you, even though I could, I am simply saying you are heralded as this fantastic leader and recently everyone has come to this realization that Duke is a shitty one [remember when I said that a few weeks ago? Toss came on ventrilo to lecture me on how 'wrong' I was, now look lol] and that's the reason this clan sucks so much. The fact is you're both shitty leaders and that's the problem with this team. Maybe you do have an excuse, I'm sure you are busy with school & your job, but that doesn't change the fact that you're not the right man for turning this team around, does it?
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 pm

    Salv wrote:
    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    Salv wrote:Isn't it ironic to have drama about a dead clan, dying? We haven't CW'd or done anything memorable in a long ass time, why all the drama? This site was a step in the right direction, but it was only done because the other site was acting up. While Duke has been extremely inactive and doesn't do anything anymore that I can see, this clan doesn't do anything either, so it's not really fair to say, "Duke isn't online anymore, that's why this happened!"

    What needs to happen is a competent person needs to step up and do something to generate some interest. CW's, CL's, active news posts, recruiting, shit like that. No offense, but Caliban is way too lazy for any of that, so this clan will stay this way.

    It's quite taxing on a person to who works as much as I do while going to school to do these sorts of things. Perhaps a competent person such as yourself with no job and no history of ever organizing much of anything for the clan can step up.

    As far as no history organizing for this clan, you're right. I've organized and done more the SC community then you probably ever will, but you're ignorant to all that, so I won't hold it against you.

    As far as leading this clan, I absolutely would, but I don't care a whole lot about this team. I've treated this clan like it is, just a forum to hang out and post, not as an actual team.

    I wasn't trying to say I could do a better job then you, even though I could, I am simply saying you are heralded as this fantastic leader and recently everyone has come to this realization that Duke is a shitty one [remember when I said that a few weeks ago? Toss came on ventrilo to lecture me on how 'wrong' I was, now look lol] and that's the reason this clan sucks so much. The fact is you're both shitty leaders and that's the problem with this team. Maybe you do have an excuse, I'm sure you are busy with school & your job, but that doesn't change the fact that you're not the right man for turning this team around, does it?

    I'm sure you've done incredible things for the sc community and you'd be a stupendous leader. Like, you should wear a cape n shit. So why don't you give me a hand and help me turn this around. I never said I could do it by myself. I need help. The only time that this clan has ever slightly resembled a team was when yaq, micro, arco, and faust would help organize shit and come up with new ideas.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 pm

    I would if I thought you were serious about it.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm

    Besides, who wants to do all the work and then get none of the credit?
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:49 pm

    Do I not sound serious? Help me out you fuckin newfy.

    edit: to your other post, who's saying you wont get any credit for your efforts?

    help if you want to. im not going to talk you into anything. gud luk


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 pm

    SCC-Caliban wrote:Do I not sound serious?

    hmmmm...

    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    I'm sure you've done incredible things for the sc community and you'd be a stupendous leader. Like, you should wear a cape n shit.

    Good point.

    I'm more then willing to help you out, but I am interested to see if you're actually willing. You should work this shit out with Duke and figure out what website is actually going to be used, then we can go from there.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: So it appears

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

    Salv wrote:
    SCC-Caliban wrote:Do I not sound serious?

    hmmmm...

    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    I'm sure you've done incredible things for the sc community and you'd be a stupendous leader. Like, you should wear a cape n shit.

    Good point.

    I'm more then willing to help you out, but I am interested to see if you're actually willing. You should work this shit out with Duke and figure out what website is actually going to be used, then we can go from there.

    thats what were doing.


    and wtf have you ever done for the community? lose to chill?


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

    Sponsored content

    Re: So it appears

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm