Please do not register here. Visit clanscc.net for our main webpage. This site is no longer in use.
This site is shutting down effective immediately. It will no longer be updated. Please visit clanscc.net for our main clan website.

    This or that?

    Share

    Poll

    clanscc.net or clanscc.forumotion.com

    [ 4 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 10 ]
    71% [71%] 

    Total Votes: 14
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 pm

    Salv wrote:
    SCC-Micronesia wrote:Toss you can make your point about active members without being so demeaning to oto

    Toss didn't accidentally bash the hell out of Oto in his comment, he wanted to. I don't see any reason why he should refrain from calling out Oto, or editing his posts to protect Oto's feelings. If he thinks Oto is a fucking retard, he's able to call him that. We aren't politicians.

    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    Every single one of the people that oto mentioned are HUGE assets to this clan. I don't think we could function without them. I mean sure most of them haven't been on starcraft or the forums for months and several of them aren't even in the clan, but that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count.

    Your sarcasm is funny sometimes, but when it comes to working out actual problems or trying to improve this team, it's a hindrance and it's actually really fucking annoying lol. Regardless, I agree with your point.


    What was annoying was oto's post. It didn't even deserve a rational reply because of the sheer ignorance behind his numbers. The statistics he provided did nothing more than make everyone laugh because of how inaccurate they were. Hence the purposely overly sarcastic response.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    SCC-Micronesia

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-02-25

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Micronesia on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 pm

    Salv wrote:
    SCC-Micronesia wrote:Toss you can make your point about active members without being so demeaning to oto

    Toss didn't accidentally bash the hell out of Oto in his comment, he wanted to. I don't see any reason why he should refrain from calling out Oto, or editing his posts to protect Oto's feelings. If he thinks Oto is a fucking retard, he's able to call him that. We aren't politicians.
    In my opinion, you should either convince someone of something, or insult them... not do a half-assed job of both.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 pm

    I think he did both. All he needed to say to prove his point was that if they only have 1-10 posts, or haven't bothered voting, they don't check or use the forums anyway and therefore - fuck them.

    As far as insulting, that's obvious.

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 pm

    SCC-Toss wrote:
    SCC-oto wrote:I'm not fucking counting again to prove your ignorance go through pickout the ones with posts of 0 or 1 even though some of them are active like kira and just and others.. I just don't have time to go through it we have way more than 12 members learn to fucking count gg no re... ty
    Are you fucking stupid? Can you read English? I said 12-15 active members. It was a guess. Its because I see certain people from those 12-15 who are always posting. Those are the people who are going to care about the forum and how it looks and the site. I was estimating. You said how that is not a lot and if you think.. it is a majority of the active members who probably care about the forums and care enough to post on it regularly and check it daily/weekly.I doubt that people with 5 posts even care about the site/forum or regular visit it if but just once a week or something. The people who post on this forum are the really active members who visit USEAST/ICCup and saw the bot advertising this site while clan scc forums is down.

    I know who is active and who is not. I know how many active members we have on the forums. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but really its getting on my nerves. I've been active with this clan for about 3 years or more and some fucking kid who went afk and shit for like 2 years thinks he can come back and tell me how things are? Isn't it obvious that the people who post on this forum are the ones who care about posting and sharing because while the other forum was down they actually came here and regisitered? isn't it weird people are still posting on this forum even though the other site is up?

    I don't know whats the point of pulling up meaningless stats just to make your post long. You counted '44' active members. I checked 75% of them and 50% have between 0-10 posts or haven't posted since like 2008. ACTIVE MEMBERS. Anyways lets say we have 20 'REALLY ACTIVE' Posters, well already 12 voted and say they like this site.

    Do you have a problem with being wrong? You can't comprehend basic English grammar? I think if Cali wants something then for some fucking retarded reason you always have to be against him with all your might. Just so you know, and this is not just my opinion...

    No one gives a fuck who you are and what you once where with SCC or whatever 'high ranking' officer member you were. What the fuck did you ever do for SCC? Just cause you were in it like 5 years ago and decide to come back means fuck all for me and most people here. I can list tons of people that have done way more for this clan then you and been here not as long such as Sureilldoit and Cali.

    Grow the fuck up and learn to read. I'm aware of the fact that their are people who post once a month or something but that doesn't make them an active poster like a 'regular'.

    I think arguing with you makes people stupider cause I have to lower myself to your retarded level of understanding and communication.

    I was going to argue with this but I decided if I was going to write an essay I would do it for school so toss you win on pure length lol... GG

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:00 pm

    SCC-Caliban wrote:Oto, I edited out everyone's email because I'm not sure why youd want to include them.

    Come on guys, you guys that if we ran this poll on clanscc.net EVERY single one of those people would vote and the score would be like 63-0 in favor of clanscc.net

    Every single one of the people that oto mentioned are HUGE assets to this clan. I don't think we could function without them. I mean sure most of them haven't been on starcraft or the forums for months and several of them aren't even in the clan, but that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count.


    Oto, I edited out everyone's email because I'm not sure why youd want to include them.

    I didn't think the emails mattered because no one is gonna copy down the 60ish emails to spam people..


    Come on guys, you guys that if we ran this poll on clanscc.net
    EVERY single one of those people would vote and the score would be like
    63-0 in favor of clanscc.net

    For startes it doesn't matter what "EVERY single one of those people" AKA SCC clan members vote... Duke is the leader of Clan SCC so what he says goes... He never agreed with this page and he is making one.. so making a new one and not taking it down and spaming our clan channle with the web address.. Is blatant disregard to his leader ship.... Now I don't mind having and updated webpage.. I agree dukes has not been updated for sometime.. So making this website did help in giving duke a kick to update www.clanscc.net.. Although, he did update it. With the new scripts everyone with access can update the news/members or what ever you need to update really... Also http://www.clanscc.net has been our website for 10+ years... SCC gets a lot of its old members back... From them losing their internet or w/e...

    don't know whats the point of pulling up meaningless stats just to make
    your post long. You counted '44' active members. I checked 75% of them
    and 50% have between 0-10 posts or haven't posted since like 2008.
    ACTIVE MEMBERS. Anyways lets say we have 20 'REALLY ACTIVE' Posters,
    well already 12 voted and say they like this site.way to game.. Without www.clanscc.net they have no way to see if our clan is still alive..

    Those 63 have logged in or posted in the last 3 months...


    Last edited by SCC-oto on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm

    P.S. This site has pop-ups and that is about gay and 3/4's
    avatar
    SCC-Micronesia

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-02-25

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Micronesia on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm

    Removing e-mails was the correct decision.

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 am

    All the emails are on profiles... but yea idc
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:10 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:
    SCC-Caliban wrote:Oto, I edited out everyone's email because I'm not sure why youd want to include them.

    Come on guys, you guys that if we ran this poll on clanscc.net EVERY single one of those people would vote and the score would be like 63-0 in favor of clanscc.net

    Every single one of the people that oto mentioned are HUGE assets to this clan. I don't think we could function without them. I mean sure most of them haven't been on starcraft or the forums for months and several of them aren't even in the clan, but that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count.


    Oto, I edited out everyone's email because I'm not sure why youd want to include them.

    I didn't think the emails mattered because no one is gonna copy down the 60ish emails to spam people..


    Come on guys, you guys that if we ran this poll on clanscc.net
    EVERY single one of those people would vote and the score would be like
    63-0 in favor of clanscc.net

    For startes it doesn't matter what "EVERY single one of those people" AKA SCC clan members vote... Duke is the leader of Clan SCC so what he says goes... He never agreed with this page and he is making one.. so making a new one and not taking it down and spaming our clan channle with the web address.. Is blatant disregard to his leader ship.... Now I don't mind having and updated webpage.. I agree dukes has not been updated for sometime.. So making this website did help in giving duke a kick to update www.clanscc.net.. Although, he did update it. With the new scripts everyone with access can update the news/members or what ever you need to update really... Also http://www.clanscc.net has been our website for 10+ years... SCC gets a lot of its old members back... From them losing their internet or w/e...

    don't know whats the point of pulling up meaningless stats just to make
    your post long. You counted '44' active members. I checked 75% of them
    and 50% have between 0-10 posts or haven't posted since like 2008.
    ACTIVE MEMBERS. Anyways lets say we have 20 'REALLY ACTIVE' Posters,
    well already 12 voted and say they like this site.way to game.. Without www.clanscc.net they have no way to see if our clan is still alive..

    Those 63 have logged in or posted in the last 3 months...

    re-read the thread...it looks like youre not quite understanding anything

    SCC-oto wrote:P.S. This site has pop-ups and that is about gay and 3/4's

    get a pop up blocker noob


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

    Sponsored content

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm