Please do not register here. Visit clanscc.net for our main webpage. This site is no longer in use.
This site is shutting down effective immediately. It will no longer be updated. Please visit clanscc.net for our main clan website.

    This or that?

    Share

    Poll

    clanscc.net or clanscc.forumotion.com

    [ 4 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 10 ]
    71% [71%] 

    Total Votes: 14
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:09 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:... just talk their is a whole new website.. with scripts that duke has been updating..

    Dukes site is far better because every ranking member can update it..

    Besides all calibans links just link to posts...

    this is not a website it is a forum...

    Which is what dukes has been since i joined the clan in 05. This, as it stands right now, is a million times better than clanscc.net has ever been. That's not a good thing. Hopefully duke can give it a complete makeover...for the good of the clan.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 pm

    this is the exact same its just a forum you just don't have a half finished webpage to go with it.. clanscc.net's forum can do everything this one can and it is hosted by duke on www.clanscc.net not some random free webs site. Just because he is in the middle of working on a site dosen't make is forum worse...
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:this is the exact same its just a forum you just don't have a half finished webpage to go with it.. clanscc.net's forum can do everything this one can and it is hosted by duke on www.clanscc.net not some random free webs site. Just because he is in the middle of working on a site dosen't make is forum worse...

    You're right. This is just a forum...with a news page, an easily updatable...ummm...everything?, our iccup stats on the main page, and has the better of a 7-4 preference poll.

    The only reason that Duke is updating clan scc is because I started making this one. If this is what it took, so be it. By the looks of things clanscc.net is coming along nicely.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Salv on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

    I think Oto prefers the other one because he has mod powers lmao

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 pm

    i never use mod powers on forums... idk even know why i have mod powers on it..
    avatar
    SCC-Bean

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-02-24

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Bean on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm

    I've been to the old clan SCC site a couple of times, and never showed any interest in it. But this site is nice, because the first thing I see is a News post of how Clan SCC totally trounced a rival Clan. Nice. Just a few weeks ago I thought this was a dead clan I was in. And who's doing all the recruiting? I see so meeting so many new ppl my f list is full ^_^ .

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

    You're right. This is just a forum...with a news page, an easily updatable...ummm...everything?, our iccup stats on the main page, and has the better of a 7-4 preference poll.

    The only reason that Duke is updating clan scc is because I started making this one. If this is what it took, so be it. By the looks of things clanscc.net is coming along nicely.

    You can do everything on dukes forum you can do on this... What is your point in this post?
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:
    You're right. This is just a forum...with a news page, an easily updatable...ummm...everything?, our iccup stats on the main page, and has the better of a 7-4 preference poll.

    The only reason that Duke is updating clan scc is because I started making this one. If this is what it took, so be it. By the looks of things clanscc.net is coming along nicely.

    You can do everything on dukes forum you can do on this... What is your point in this post?

    Could you not see that you post you quoted completely demolished your previous post?

    oh look 8-4


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:53 pm

    Could you not see that you post you quoted completely demolished your previous post?

    oh look 8-4

    Are you drunk wtf are you trying to say???

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 pm

    8-4 that shows a large majority of SCC...



    Not..
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Toss on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:57 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:8-4 that shows a large majority of SCC...


    Not..
    Actually that does LOL, since their is only like 12-15 active members who post/visit our forums and 2x people voted for one option. Are you blind? LOL

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:59 pm

    SCC-Toss wrote:
    SCC-oto wrote:8-4 that shows a large majority of SCC...


    Not..
    Actually that does LOL, since their is only like 12-15 active members who post/visit our forums and 2x people voted for one option. Are you blind? LOL

    http://forums.starcraftconfederacy.org/memberlist.php?do=getall&order=asc&sort=username&page=3

    only 10-15 active on calis forum...
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Toss on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 pm

    SCC-oto wrote:
    SCC-Toss wrote:
    SCC-oto wrote:8-4 that shows a large majority of SCC...


    Not..
    Actually that does LOL, since their is only like 12-15 active members who post/visit our forums and 2x people voted for one option. Are you blind? LOL

    http://forums.starcraftconfederacy.org/memberlist.php?do=getall&order=asc&sort=username&page=3

    only 10-15 active on calis forum...

    exactly AND THOSE ARE THE PPL WHO ACTUALLY COME ONLINE USEAST AND ICCup. I.E ACTIVE MEMBERS LOL

    of course clanscc forums (old one) has shit loads of members but how many of those 80 members actually post? 15 LIKE HERE

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 pm

    ok lets start with the active ones...



    SCC-RuSh.ZeRg
    SCC-RiCeBaLL
    SCC-PintoGG
    SCC-Poison
    SCC-oto
    SCC-NeoHindu
    SCC-Micronesia
    SCC-KnowN
    SCC-Kira
    SCC-Just
    SCC-Invalid
    SCC-HwAn
    SCC-GwaR
    SCC-Grey
    SCC-Faust kinda not really
    SCC-Darkwing125
    SCC-Duke
    SCC-Slick
    SCC-Snape
    SCC-Spidey
    SCC-Sureilldoit kinda not really
    SCC-UTILIZED
    SCC-vipclubber kinda not really
    SCC-wOke
    Wolfbite718 aka SCC-wolf
    TeNNiS SCC-Tennisfan ?
    LeGiOnS
    Loophole
    SCC-91Ja kinda not really
    SCC-Abood
    SCC-Bean
    scc-Blah
    SCC-Blott0
    SCC-Caller
    SCC-Chronic
    SCC-Complexity
    SCC-CrooKeD
    SCC-Crusha
    Air
    Arcology kinda not really but i guess you count him sense he voted...
    SCC-Micronesia
    Caliban
    cloud_171
    jambonkingcool

    These are just what I filtered by hand ok now lets count 1..2...3...


    (2 mins later)

    42..43...44 wow 44 that is considerably more than 10-15....


    So you must be misinformed or really bad at counting...

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:24 pm

    Here is what the forum queried up.. It is a little bit more messy but it shows something more along the lines of 63 active users since Jan 09

    Here we go....

    User Name Email Join Date Last Activity Post Count

    Air

    02-09-2009 02-09-2009 1
    Alexei
    m
    12-25-2008 01-01-2009 3
    Aukai

    04-21-2005 03-07-2009 1,208
    Caliban

    06-03-2006 03-10-2009 1,557
    DusEssevA

    03-04-2009 03-04-2009 0
    eVo.

    01-27-2009 01-27-2009 0
    fabeSlalcub

    02-05-2009 02-05-2009 0
    Folkdermachine

    02-13-2009 02-13-2009 0
    Gladstone

    10-13-2007 03-09-2009 85
    imnogood

    01-07-2009 01-07-2009 0
    Just

    01-04-2009 03-10-2009 130
    LeGiOnS

    08-22-2007 03-09-2009 23
    Loophole

    04-07-2007 03-09-2009 166
    Patricia

    04-25-2008 02-16-2009 0
    Psyclone-BNR

    10-02-2008 01-18-2009 2
    quarksta

    02-01-2009 02-01-2009 1
    Sam Park

    02-06-2009 02-06-2009 0
    Sark_Zerg

    10-21-2008 02-02-2009 2
    SCC-Abood

    04-08-2007 03-10-2009 192
    SCC-AlphaOmega

    01-03-2009 03-10-2009 10
    SCC-Arcology

    06-12-2007 03-07-2009 315
    SCC-Army

    01-10-2009 01-10-2009 0
    SCC-Blott0

    01-10-2009 02-22-2009 0
    SCC-Caller

    08-21-2007 02-11-2009 166
    scc-chs820

    03-10-2009 03-10-2009 0
    SCC-Complexity

    07-03-2006 03-09-2009 130
    SCC-CrooKeD

    06-06-2006 03-03-2009 270
    SCC-Darkwing125

    04-17-2008 02-10-2009 8
    SCC-Duke

    04-16-2005 03-11-2009 351
    SCC-Faust

    04-04-2007 03-10-2009 472
    SCC-Firebathero

    01-04-2009 01-04-2009 0
    SCC-Greenbrain

    01-03-2009 01-03-2009 0
    SCC-HwAn

    03-09-2009 03-09-2009 1
    SCC-Invalid

    11-03-2005 03-09-2009 390
    SCC-Just

    01-03-2009 01-03-2009 0
    SCC-k3v

    12-26-2008 01-02-2009 0
    SCC-Kira

    12-24-2008 03-07-2009 1
    SCC-KnowN

    08-27-2006 03-10-2009 684
    SCC-Konida

    10-19-2005 02-15-2009 31
    SCC-Lancer

    03-07-2009 03-07-2009 0

    SCC-Micronesia

    06-09-2006 03-10-2009 2,231
    SCC-NeoHindu

    01-03-2009 02-04-2009 1
    SCC-NeWb

    12-17-2008 01-04-2009 5
    SCC-oto

    07-05-2008 03-11-2009 155
    SCC-pein

    01-11-2009 01-24-2009 0
    SCC-Rabid

    12-25-2008 01-28-2009 6
    SCC-RiCeBaLL

    01-08-2009 01-30-2009 1
    scc-slayer

    03-07-2009 03-07-2009 1
    SCC-Spidey

    03-10-2006 01-22-2009 1,179
    SCC-Squared

    02-16-2009 02-16-2009 0
    SCC-Squirrel

    03-17-2007 03-09-2009 557
    SCC-Strategy

    12-27-2008 01-05-2009 3
    SCC-Sureilldoit

    04-21-2005 02-02-2009 2,818
    SCC-Toss

    03-21-2006 03-10-2009 1,535
    SCC-vipclubber

    10-29-2008 02-28-2009 5
    Sephiroth

    07-15-2006 02-08-2009 4
    starzerg

    03-04-2009 03-04-2009 1
    SwissCheese

    01-17-2009 01-17-2009 0
    TeNNiS

    01-19-2008 01-07-2009 1
    Wind

    11-26-2005 03-07-2009 892
    Wolfbite718

    04-21-2005 03-01-2009 298
    zealing

    01-13-2009 01-13-2009 0

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:25 pm

    ok so what is the word I am looking for here... O I remember PWNED Very Happy
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Salv on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:34 pm

    YAQ PWNED
    !

    SCC-gs

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-24

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-gs on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 pm

    please change my email to panyang09@hotmail.com, thats my mom's email, i dunno how it got on there.. XD
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Toss on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 pm

    I went through about 20 names of the people I know don't visit forums a lot or at all anymore and most of them haven't posted forums since October 08 or only have 1 post and are not a regular forum user @ SCC

    I am talking about those who are active now. THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING THIS MONTH AND LASS MONTH.

    SCC-oto

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-oto on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 pm

    I'm not fucking counting again to prove your ignorance go through pickout the ones with posts of 0 or 1 even though some of them are active like kira and just and others.. I just don't have time to go through it we have way more than 12 members learn to fucking count gg no re... ty

    btw this is all activity on the forum in the last 3 months..... So all of those members logged in atleast once in the last 3 months just because you don't see them when your playing iccup not in SCC channle not on SCC tag doesn't mean they are not there...
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Toss on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am

    SCC-oto wrote:I'm not fucking counting again to prove your ignorance go through pickout the ones with posts of 0 or 1 even though some of them are active like kira and just and others.. I just don't have time to go through it we have way more than 12 members learn to fucking count gg no re... ty
    Are you fucking stupid? Can you read English? I said 12-15 active members. It was a guess. Its because I see certain people from those 12-15 who are always posting. Those are the people who are going to care about the forum and how it looks and the site. I was estimating. You said how that is not a lot and if you think.. it is a majority of the active members who probably care about the forums and care enough to post on it regularly and check it daily/weekly.I doubt that people with 5 posts even care about the site/forum or regular visit it if but just once a week or something. The people who post on this forum are the really active members who visit USEAST/ICCup and saw the bot advertising this site while clan scc forums is down.

    I know who is active and who is not. I know how many active members we have on the forums. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but really its getting on my nerves. I've been active with this clan for about 3 years or more and some fucking kid who went afk and shit for like 2 years thinks he can come back and tell me how things are? Isn't it obvious that the people who post on this forum are the ones who care about posting and sharing because while the other forum was down they actually came here and regisitered? isn't it weird people are still posting on this forum even though the other site is up?

    I don't know whats the point of pulling up meaningless stats just to make your post long. You counted '44' active members. I checked 75% of them and 50% have between 0-10 posts or haven't posted since like 2008. ACTIVE MEMBERS. Anyways lets say we have 20 'REALLY ACTIVE' Posters, well already 12 voted and say they like this site.

    Do you have a problem with being wrong? You can't comprehend basic English grammar? I think if Cali wants something then for some fucking retarded reason you always have to be against him with all your might. Just so you know, and this is not just my opinion...

    No one gives a fuck who you are and what you once where with SCC or whatever 'high ranking' officer member you were. What the fuck did you ever do for SCC? Just cause you were in it like 5 years ago and decide to come back means fuck all for me and most people here. I can list tons of people that have done way more for this clan then you and been here not as long such as Sureilldoit and Cali.

    Grow the fuck up and learn to read. I'm aware of the fact that their are people who post once a month or something but that doesn't make them an active poster like a 'regular'.

    I think arguing with you makes people stupider cause I have to lower myself to your retarded level of understanding and communication.
    avatar
    SCC-Caliban
    Admin

    Posts : 132
    Join date : 2009-02-21

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Caliban on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 am

    Oto, I edited out everyone's email because I'm not sure why youd want to include them.

    Come on guys, you guys that if we ran this poll on clanscc.net EVERY single one of those people would vote and the score would be like 63-0 in favor of clanscc.net

    Every single one of the people that oto mentioned are HUGE assets to this clan. I don't think we could function without them. I mean sure most of them haven't been on starcraft or the forums for months and several of them aren't even in the clan, but that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count.


    _________________
    "First 'me/you' are not on the same level. That is a fact. All the games that I've won against you have been rapes. Do I need to make you remember that recent 3-0 and that all those games were total rapings?"
    SCC-Toss, raper of insurgents.
    avatar
    SCC-Micronesia

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2009-02-25

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Micronesia on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 am

    Toss you can make your point about active members without being so demeaning to oto
    avatar
    SCC-Toss

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2009-02-25
    Age : 32
    Location : Toronto, Canada

    Re: This or that?

    Post by SCC-Toss on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:28 pm

    SCC-Micronesia wrote:Toss you can make your point about active members without being so demeaning to oto
    No, I couldn't. Its annoying reading oto's posts and replies.
    avatar
    Salv

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-02-26

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Salv on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:13 pm

    SCC-Micronesia wrote:Toss you can make your point about active members without being so demeaning to oto

    Toss didn't accidentally bash the hell out of Oto in his comment, he wanted to. I don't see any reason why he should refrain from calling out Oto, or editing his posts to protect Oto's feelings. If he thinks Oto is a fucking retard, he's able to call him that. We aren't politicians.

    SCC-Caliban wrote:
    Every single one of the people that oto mentioned are HUGE assets to this clan. I don't think we could function without them. I mean sure most of them haven't been on starcraft or the forums for months and several of them aren't even in the clan, but that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count.

    Your sarcasm is funny sometimes, but when it comes to working out actual problems or trying to improve this team, it's a hindrance and it's actually really fucking annoying lol. Regardless, I agree with your point.

    Sponsored content

    Re: This or that?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:49 pm